Thursday, December 08, 2005

This is a great picture of Christina and Lindsey. I think that we waited in this line for an 1 & 1/2 hours. That is just way to long to hear some guy that never graduated from highschool take us on a 12 min boat ride. His jokes really sucked. I mean they were really bad.














Yeah! For Ben and Riley. Oh and Disney is pretty cool too.














Christina was so affraid of the HollyWood Tower of Terror that she had to hide behind me even in line. Just kidding. I would have to say that this was one of our favorite rides because you have a moment of where gravity has no effect upon you. I forget what the scientific term of it is. If you really want to know what the scientific term for weightlessness with gravity call me I'll hooks you up with it.





















This is where Christina was really really really really really really really really really mad at me because she got lost at Disney and thought that I tried to lose her on purpose. If thats the case we aren't going to have kids long because I'll be losing them left and right.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger leanordlane97411512 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger ytto5zimv82dtv said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home