Wednesday, September 21, 2005


So who here thought that we would actually buy RED couches. Myself, never thought that it would happen. Yet here we are with RED couches. Have I told you that they are RED. I personally think that they are freaking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! Mostly because well....they are RED. I will have to give props to Christina for picking the color. They really add alot of flava flav to our house and I couldn't be happier with them. Good Choice Sweetheart. I've offically declaired the arm chair mine. Mostly because I love the fact that its so freaking HUGE. Its nice to finally feel as though we are build our little apartment into a home. I really thought for awhile there that our luv sack was going to be our only furniture. Thank goodness for Labor Day sales. I hope that everyone is doing well please feel free to leave comments on our posts.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Syd said...

I love your red couches.
I really, really love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home